They followed plows and bent to toil.
They moved through fields sowing seed.
They touched earth and grain grew.
They were full of sturdiness and singing.
— ~Margaret Walker (via imaniuzuri)
- connie-awanderingsoul likes this
- earthsick reblogged this from videre-licet
- anisaer likes this
- kubileya likes this
- videre-licet likes this
- videre-licet reblogged this from monamade
- sunrisesundown likes this
- monamade reblogged this from imaniuzuri
- simplygabb reblogged this from jonubian
- the-uncensored-she likes this
- reginaagu likes this
- jellobatch reblogged this from manifestfreedom
- manifestfreedom reblogged this from jonubian
- manifestfreedom likes this
- jonubian reblogged this from imaniuzuri
- jonubian likes this
- imaniuzuri posted this